Friday, October 07, 2005

Anchors Aweigh

This being my virgin voyage into the bloggy cybersea, I feel a little pressure to say something extraordinary. The problem is, I'm a pretty ordinary guy as I'm sure will be plain to all soon enough. My life could be summed up with the following quote:

"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble."
--Helen Keller

I probably harbor a secret wish that this will be a million-hits-a-day "mother of all blogs," but in reality I would be happy to simply converse with a few kindred spirits who share my desire for joy in the journey and my restlessness and longing for the Kingdom Come.

Basically, I'm a seeker and a sojourner who gobbles up whatever good words fall onto my path. I'm already indebted to many of you who have, through your own musings, provided a little food for my journey. On a good day, maybe I can provide a few crumbs in return.

Like the sign says, I'm "just looking around and trying to put it all together." If you have any clues, please share!

Pax

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?