Monday, March 13, 2006

Bracketology Babyyyy!

March Madness has descended upon us in all its wild and wooly fury. I've filled out my bracket--have you?

If not, then I invite you to join the Ocular Fusion gang pool at USA Today's March Mania. Just register and then go to the "join an existing pool option." The name of the group is "Ocular Fusion Gang" and the password is "2eyesarebetter." You have until noon on March 16th to join and make and/or change your picks, and after that time you'll be able to view everyone's picks and progress as the tournament progresses. Those who are adept at picking the upsets in the first four rounds will be rewarded with bonus points and the winner will receive, well, nothing actually, except maybe bragging rights until next year.

A few of my thoughts at this point:
Of course, I could be wrong. Finding out is half the fun though, and I invite you to join me along the treacherous and twisting road to the Final Four.

Let the madness begin.

Comments:
ROLL TIDE! If coach will keep the African on the bench when we are ahead, we might have a chance.

DU
 
I wish I cared....if I keep spending my days in the hospital though.....I might just fill out a bracket!
 
DU--

I'm assuming you're talking about Jean Felix, the man who never met a shot he didn't like!

djg--

Take care of those grandbabies and your daughter (I know you will!). Filling out a bracket might be a nice distraction if you have any down time--go ahead and give it a try.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?